Life with Pugs

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Nothing exciting.....

My mom was worried about us since I haven't updated in the last few days, but we are okay! We have just been taking it easy so there hasn't really been anything exciting to write. We also have been working out harder and eating healthier to get ready for our cruise that is coming up in March, so that has been tiring! But we are still here!

Last weekend I did quite a bit of scrapbooking--I worked on our Thanksgiving pages and also my trip to Texas from this summer. I am struggling a bit with page ideas and inspiration, but I am hoping that, once I get back into the swing of things, ideas will come easily.


Hope everyone is having a good January!

5 Comments:

  • but isn't it so fun to just keep buying scrapbooking stuff? I haven't hardly done anything since school started but that hasn't kept me from shopping!
    check out twopeasinabucket.com for inspiration... some are stinky but a good way to waste time looking for ideas!

    By Blogger Greg and Bobbie, at 10:43 AM  

  • great scrapbook pages! So cute!

    By Blogger Erin Ward, at 12:25 PM  

  • Nothing speaks work-out incentive like a holiday! Maybe that's what I need to get my buns in gear...

    By Blogger Christine & Giggs, at 12:54 PM  

  • Pretty neat scrapbooking . . . how do two pugs fit in that pretty bed? I like to stretch out myself . . . no way anyone else could fit in my bed with me

    By Blogger Frances Louise, at 1:35 PM  

  • Your puggies are SO cute! How old are they? And I love scrapbooking! :)

    By Blogger Nevis, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home