Life with Pugs

Friday, September 01, 2006

Welcome to....

...our bathrooms! This week's segment on the BPOH is bathrooms.

Our bathrooms are so not exciting (kind of a work-in-progress), but here they are. We have 2.5 bathrooms in our house. The half bath is downstairs and is the closest to being done. We painted it a fun periwinkle blue color. I don't have any decor there yet, but I am thinking of using some lighthouse things we had in a bathroom in our apartment. Here is looking at the bathroom from the kitchen.

And here is our master bath. We have not done any work on this room yet but hope to get started in a few weeks. I want to paint it a muted green color and decorate with things like palm trees and bamboo. I want to give it a relaxing, spa feeling.

The view from our bedroom

The tub we very rarely use (except for puggie baths)

The sinks. One thing I do like about this bathroom is the elevated vanity. Makes it easier to do things at the sink. Behind the door is the toilet. I have never lived in a house with a separate little room for the toilet, so I love that.

Looking out from the toilet room towards our bedroom. There is always a pug close by to see what I am doing.

And here is our guest bath. Again, we have done no work here but hope to get started soon.

The shower curtain is a deep, amethyst color with silvery-gray paisley print. I originally planned to paint this room a purple color but know I am thinking a gray would be better, and then decorate with purple.

Another shot of the shower curtain


Okay, this isn't in the bathroom but it is right outside in the hallway. Aren't they cute?!

I am outta here this weekend--leaving the husband and pugs to go visit my sister in Kansas. Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!

3 Comments:

  • Leah, I Love you home, It looks like we have a similar set up for one of our bathrooms.....the one you have with the maroon shower curtain looks like my daughters bathroom...same set up as you...too funny!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 7:31 AM  

  • Your bathrooms are so roomy and bright. Pugs love to see what's in the bathroom...the pictures are so cute. Have fun in Kansas!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 12:26 PM  

  • I LOVE those pug pics. And I love your bathrooms! I like the elevated vanities. And I like the big tub and big shower! Plus, those are so cool light fixtures.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home