Life with Pugs

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Trip (Part 1)


Well, as you know, we are now back safe and sound in Denver. We arrived Sunday evening and have been totally exhausted since. I think I caught a stomach bug or got some food poisoning along the way, because I have felt awful the past few days but am better now.

Our trip was great! There is so much to tell that it will have to be broken down in to segments. So I will tell about Monday. While we were home, we were able to go to Josh's district cross-country meet. It was really special for me, because I really miss going to things like that. We loaded the family and the pugs in the car and headed for Seymour. It was fun, and the team advanced to regionals! Go Holliday Eagles!

Monday night, we had dinner with Paul and Virginia, my neighbors from home, and then I went to pick Josh up from band. That was our Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home