Life with Pugs

Monday, October 10, 2005

Snowing!!!

It is snowing here in Denver! It rained all day yesterday and turned to snow over night and has been raining/snowing all day today. I love the snow, until I have to drive in it or take the dogs out. I literally had to carry Oscar off of the porch today and set him in the grass just for him to potty. He never did go #2, so I fully expect to find a surprise when I get home today. He just doesn't like the cold!

For all of you who voted in the costume contest, Yoda and Princess Leia won. I ordered the costumes yesterday and will post pictures once they come in. You know I won't be able to wait until Halloween to try them on. I am working with one of my co-workers/neighbors to try and set up a doggie trick-or-treat in our apartment complex.

Hope the Greens and Brannons are having fun with your Mom. I am jealous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home