Life with Pugs

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Fall has finally arrived


Leah and I decided to take a short trip up to the mountains this morning to see if the leaves have changed. They certainly have and we have never seen this dramatic of a change before. It was awesome and I think there were lots of other people that had the same idea that we had because there was a traffic jam at Kenosha Pass where we stopped. I just thought I would share some of these pictures with you guys and I will post more tomorrow about the house and stuff. Later.

2 Comments:

  • Beautiful!! Wish we had mountains...! Today we have some really pretty clouds in the sky though, courtesy of Rita!

    By Blogger Sharla, at 3:43 PM  

  • Gorgeous! I love yellow leaves!

    By Blogger ann, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home