Life with Pugs

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

By A Thread

I made quite a step in my quest to sew tonight...I have threaded the sewing machine! Now, for all of you seamstresses in the family, this is probably no big deal. But for me, this is exciting! I haven't sewn since Home Ec class in high school, so I was a little anxious. In fact, I have been putting it off partially due to my fear of messing it all up. But I did it! Now I am in search for fabric to see if my machine threading is actually correct. Hopefully soon I will have nice new doggie jackets to show off--but don't expect it too soon! Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck!

3 Comments:

  • You're so cute! It's a BIG step, and I'm glad you made it! :)

    By Blogger Tracy, at 9:59 PM  

  • You are too cute Leah. :) Doggie jackets? Oh my... :) Any word from your brother-in-law?

    By Blogger ann, at 9:14 PM  

  • Hey now, no making fun of doggie jackets. It gets cold in Denver! If Sadie is really lucky, maybe she will get one someday.

    By Blogger Leah, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home