Life with Pugs

Monday, October 03, 2005

It's October!



Happy Fall!

I tried to get a good picture of Daisy and Oscar this weekend with the pumpkin, but taking a good picture of pugs is worse than taking a good picture of kids. So this is the best that I could do. I think I may try a bigger pumpking next time!






We had a very good weekend. Jason led singing on Sunday and did a wonderful job, as always. He also did a lot of work on our bedroom furniture, which is very exciting. It is almost done! But the best part of our weekend was probably the corn maze. Saturday night, we went through a haunted corn maze with some friends from church, and it was so fun! It took about two hours, which means we weren't even done until 11 pm, but it was a really good time. Fun fun!

I think I may have decided that this is my favorite time of year. It used to be spring, but fall is wonderful. The weather starts to change and the cooler air moves in. In Texas, we never really had fall--it was just really hot and then really cold. So it is wonderful to feel the nice mild weather and see all the leaves changing. And the anticipation of Halloween and Thanksgiving is fun! Have a blessed fall!!!

(Our house now has bricks!)

1 Comments:

  • Did you get really lost in the maze? I saw a story on those mazes on the news the other night and they looked really neat. Of course I turned on the news in the middle of the story so I didn't get to see where the maze was.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home