Life with Pugs

Saturday, January 26, 2008

BARGAINS!

I recently heard that Bath and Body Works was having a really awesome sale, but I didn't really need anything, so I decided not to go. But the thought of a good sale got the best of me, and I ended up going last night. And it was an AWESOME sale!


I ended up getting all of this stuff for $13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much of it I can't use until the fall, but that's okay. I have a pumpkin candle from several years ago, and it is the best candle I have ever had (even better than Yankee candles). So go to Bath and Body Works to find some AMAZING deals! The sale ends tomorrow!

10 Comments:

  • Wow! You really did get some good deals. Thanks for the tip.

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 11:24 AM  

  • OOO They look great! Well done :) Unfortunatly, we no longer have bath and body works in the UK!

    Love Weeny and Daisy and their mummy, Livvy xx xx

    By Blogger Weeny&Daisy, at 3:02 PM  

  • Cute stuff! I try to walk really fast by that place. To much temptation! I'm trying to pay Christmas bills.
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Love you guys, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:00 PM  

  • aaahhh, don't tell me that! I'll probably be there tomorrow!

    By Blogger Page, at 6:32 PM  

  • That looks like some yummy stuff.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 8:02 PM  

  • You will be so excited to have that stuff come fall next year! Wooo Hoo!!

    By Blogger Jessica, at 9:20 PM  

  • Way to go! you got a lot of nice stuff! Yea for bargains!!!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 10:52 AM  

  • Congrats! ALL THAT for only $13 is AMAZING. And that fall stuff will be so cute sitting out.

    By Blogger AM, at 8:31 AM  

  • Mommy loves sales! Too bad we don't have a Bath and Body Works here . . .

    By Blogger Frances Louise, at 12:14 PM  

  • Great deal! :)

    By Blogger Nevis, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home