Life with Pugs

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We're Back!

Jason and I spent the last four days in Seattle visiting his family and friends, and it was so wonderful! We have lots of pictures from our trip, so I will try to put them up in the next few days. It was a great time, and we are ready to go again! Daisy and Oscar stayed with their best pug friend Moxie, and I think they were pretty worn out. They weren't even excited to see us when we got home! I was really glad to see them, though--even though I did have several dog substitutes to love on in Seattle!

5 Comments:

  • I have ALWAYS wanted to go to seattle ( I love Fraiser). Cant wait to see your pictures!

    By Blogger AM, at 9:47 AM  

  • We missed you guys last night! What do you want to do for the finale, next week??????

    There'll have to be wine, of course....

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 2:08 PM  

  • its nice to get away! Glad the fur kids got a chance to visit with Moxie!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 3:08 PM  

  • Welcome home! I'm sure Daisy and Oscar did miss you - they're just worn out :)

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:29 AM  

  • We hope you had a wonderful time in Seattle. We don't know what the big deal is though, we go to Seattle all the time!

    ~Pug Hugs~

    By Blogger Duke and Gidget, at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home