Life with Pugs

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Great Shoe Debacle

So I have received the first two pairs of shoes, and I think I am going to have to go with one of the Privo styles. The Keens are definitely cuter but not quite as comfy. The Privos are light and squishy and like walking on clouds. They are fantastic! The last pair I ordered will not come until next week sometime (didn't order them off Zappos--they were on sale on Piperlime, a Gap website for shoes), so I will let you know what the final decision is. Thanks for your input! You guys rock!

4 Comments:

  • I am paralyzed when it comes to shoe purchases. Buying shoes is the toughest kind of shopping -- thanks for including us in your decision!

    By Blogger gayle, at 10:16 PM  

  • I'm so behind on blogging...eep.

    When it comes to shoes, I'm not sure why you have to choose. I say, get them all!! Every. Last. One. You. Want :)

    By Blogger .:*PugLove*:., at 11:13 AM  

  • They are ALL cute and look comfortable. I say go with comfort every time, no matter what else. (Well, cost, I guess, thinking budgetwise.)

    Glad you got some good ones.

    Cheers & Blessings to you today! Dee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • I saw that you didn't buy from Zappos.com. FYI they will beat any price, all you have to do is call in to their customer service. It's fast and easy. That way you can still get the free overnight shipping and the awesome service from zappos. Good luck with the shoe hunt!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home