Life with Pugs

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed day! Our date was great, other than the snow. Growing up in Texas, we NEVER had snow on Easter, so it doesn't quite feel like Easter with snow falling outside. But it was a good day nonetheless!


We went to church this morning, and then had a potluck lunch at our house. We had 10 people (including us) and one almost two-year old little boy. We had quite a spread! We had ham, broccoli rice cassarole, scalloped potatoes, green beans wrapped in bacon, salad, deviled eggs, bread and fruit salad. And of course, yummy desserts. It was SOOOO good, and it was fun to be with friends for the holiday.



My contributions to the lunch (plus ham)--deviled eggs (which I don't like to eat but love to make!)

and placecards! There were really fun to make--I had a good time!

Andrew is almost 2 and LOVED the pugs! He got down on the floor and rolled around with them and fed them parts of his lunch (which they loved!). This picture shows him "tickling" Oscar's feet. It was SO cute--he just giggled and giggled! I think his mommy needs to get him a puppy!


This evening, Jason and I colored eggs. I know, a little late, but we never got around to it yesterday.

Jason takes his egg dying pretty seriously. I don't have the patience to do the two-toned eggs.

He then entertained himself by spinning the eggs.

Two pug tired out by all the Easter fun!

4 Comments:

  • I loved this post Leah! I loved seeing a glimpse into your life!

    Those desserts look SO good!! What are they?

    And I love your placecards! What a cute idea!

    By Blogger AM, at 10:52 AM  

  • Yes, that food looks so good! Looks like a fun time at your house.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:33 PM  

  • Hi,
    I live in Canada and while I am very used to snow, it really is strange that even we got some on Easter weekend, because believe it or not we do also get Spring and Summer here too. :)
    Those pics were great, sounds like you guys had a fulfilling Easter.

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 7:41 AM  

  • Oh wow - that dessert looks amazing!!!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home