Life with Pugs

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Winter has Returned

Well, looks like winter is back again in Colorado. It started snowing over the lunch hour and is forecasted to continue through tonight and tomorrow morning. They are forecasting 6 to 12 inches! Wouldn't be a big deal except that I am scheduled to fly out of here tomorrow night, plus my sister and parents have a layover here tomorrow night. Ahhhhh! I am praying for as little snow as possible and clear runways so my family can get in and we can all get out of here!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • Your blizzards sound like our spring storms -- they are terrible this year!

    I still haven't gotten the scrapes fixed from the wind storm a while ago - and now I have to check the car for hail damage, too!

    STAY SAFE!!!

    By Blogger gayle, at 6:08 AM  

  • Yep..Sad Huh? We have snow too...about a foot. We are getting another foot this Sunday. I am ready to move in with Ragus Pug!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home