Life with Pugs

Thursday, May 03, 2007

And the winner is.......

...the Privo Moraine!

These were definitely the most comfortable and looked the most like "me." I liked the flower design on the Keens, but they just felt big and bulky. These are light and sleek and very lovely. The only thing I wish was different is the color--I wish they were a little darker brown. I can't wait to wear them to Seattle, though!
A big shout out to Zappos. Their customer service is phenomenal, and it was so easy to return the other pair of shoes. My next challenge--a pair of black work shoes. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

  • If you're looking for heels, Bandolino is a very comfortable brand. They're a little on the expensive side, but I think you can find them at places like Ross and T.J. Maxx as well.

    By Blogger Carissa, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home