Life with Pugs

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Most Wonderfulest Husband.....

...is mine! Jason sent me flowers at work earlier this week to help relieve some of my stress. Isn't he so sweet? I think I will keep him around a while longer!



Seriously, throughout this stressful time, I couldn't ask for a better husband. He has been SO incredibly helpful around the house without even being asked. He has done laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and much much more. He has done all he can to help relieve my stress and help me focus on the ladies' tea and my upcoming test. I love him so much and am thankful to have him as my husband!

4 Comments:

  • Those are some beautiful flowers (I LOVE tulips). Yes, I must agree that your husband rocks! Good luck with your test -- we'll be praying!!

    By Blogger Sharla, at 7:47 PM  

  • awww I love tulips! We have some growing in our front yard - but no flowers!

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 1:22 PM  

  • THose are gorgeous! I love tulips. Love that pretty orange!

    By Blogger AM, at 11:57 AM  

  • I agree, too, you husband is wonderful...I'm sure you are just as wonderful to him too! I hope all goes well for you.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home