Life with Pugs

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday, Monday.......

Well, it was a blah weekend and a blah Monday. I don't mean to sound complainy, but that is kind of how I feel.

Friday night, our young adult group at church hosted a father/daughter dinner which was fun. I made heart-shaped cookies and brownies for the dessert table. We served food and then cleaned up after the dinner. It was pretty fun.

Cookies I made for the dinner. I love to bake!


Saturday was not too exciting. I did work at a local diabetes expo in the afternoon for some extra money. I am not even sure what we did Saturday night. I thinkwe ate hamburgers from the grill and watched "Little Women."


Sunday was church, then LOTS of errands, then a meeting. And now it is Monday again. Why do the weekends go so fast?!


Excuse my melancholiness--my hormones are all whacked out, but nothing a few days won't fix. If only I could skip work...............................................

5 Comments:

  • We have weekends like that too. It seems like the hours just fly by, and you have nothing to show for it. Why does work never do that? Fly, work, fly!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:30 AM  

  • The cookies look yummy. Sounds like you still had a nice weekend.

    By Blogger Magnolia Sun, at 8:44 AM  

  • ah the blahs......you and me both :) i think hormones are a darn good reason to be blah and complainy, we're all entitled to it, no biggy ;) i do hope your feeling like your self again soon :) u can vent any time u want, its your blog & we'll all still visit and read :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM  

  • Those cookies look so good!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 2:26 PM  

  • Wow...the cookies are so pretty. You'll have to share the recipe sometime! Happy Valentines Day!

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home