Life with Pugs

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanks you guys!

Thank you all for your encouragement and support! Jason was able to get the window fixed yesterday, so that is taken care of. I did call about my ski pass, and they were able to cancel the old one and tell me how to get a replacement. That made me feel much better--I would have been so upset if I was not able to replace it and all that money just went to waste! I hope the thieves try to use it and get busted!!!

Today is going smoothly (so far!) so I am rejoicing in that! More days of craziness and I might have a melt-down.

You guys are the best!

2 Comments:

  • sorry for not posting on your busted in car, a)cause it made me mad & b)cause i didn't have the chance! but dude, some freakin' people...but...thanks be to the lord for watching over you! i too hope they try & use that pass & get their butts busted big time :) oh i'd laugh. I hope things continue to look up for you :) all the best!! huggs :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

  • thank you thank you thank you :) go check out my blog, you'll understand :) You are an amazing person :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home