Life with Pugs

Friday, February 02, 2007

Brrrrrr!

It is COLD here in Denver! We actually reached a record low for Denver this morning, at about 5:30 am, of -18 degrees! Brrrrrrr. We are supposed to get up to 7 degrees today, but the next two days will be a little warmer, and then Monday is forecasted to be the 40s. Woohoo! I was laughing at myself several days ago. My car was sitting outside in the sun, and when I left work, I cracked the windows open because I was hot. What was the temperature outside? 42 degrees according to my car thermostat! You know it has been cold when 42 feels balmy!

TGIF! I am looking forward to a day full of scrapbooking tomorrow with a good friend and then Super Bowl Sunday. Lots of fun and lots of relaxing. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

  • You crack me up - 42 is hot? I love that last picture of you and the babies outside - where do they do their business?

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home