Life with Pugs

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Celebration

Jason and I celebrated our Christmas together on Tuesday night (thinking I would be working late tonight!). It was lots of fun, and he did a good job on the shopping this year! We usually buy something fun to eat, but this year we ordered Chinese food. Yum yum and I didn't have to cook (the best part!).
Remember the Starbucks ornaments from a few days ago? Well, Jason surprised me with the ones from this year! I didn't have them on my list, but he knew I wanted them and bought them for me. Isn't he a sweetie? I was suprised and excited!

My mother-in-law sent me this pug music box. It is so amazing--you probably can't see the detail very well in this picture, but it is so beautiful. The tree has a pug angel and pug ornaments on it! It plays "how much is that puggie in the window." I LOVE it more than words can say!

Oscar and Daisy got a new bed--do you think Oscar likes it? I could barely get him off the thing, and I have found him downstairs laying on it when everyone else is upstairs. I have been wanting a red bed to match our living room (I know, weird) but one of my requirements is that it is washable. The doggy sofa bed we purchased isn't washable, and it is already pretty gross. But this cover comes off and is machine washable. Yippee!

Oscar and Daisy also got new coats for Christmas (just in time!). Aren't they cute?

Oscar wanted a good sniff of the tree--who knows why, it is fake! Silly pug!

6 Comments:

  • Hey leah, great early xmas presents :) woo hoo for celebrating early, makes the season last that little bit longer. your pics are wonderfull :) i've been thinking of you all, the news is carrying a lot of coverage of the storms in colorado. Be safe, stay warm and stay inside if at all possible. Every time i hear the words colorado, denver, snow...i think of you guys :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 AM  

  • We just love that Pug music box. What a great gift! And Oscar and Daisy look awesome in their new coats. It looks like you guys already had a great Christmas, and it isn't even Christmas yet!
    Merry Christmas guys!

    By Blogger Duke and Gidget, at 10:59 AM  

  • That music box is so perfect! and yes, they look very happy with the new pillow

    By Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught, at 1:09 PM  

  • I am missing you guys lots! Hope you can get out of town on Friday. Guess I'll go outside and wash my car in my shorts and tanktop. Uggg. There has got to be a happy medium between our weather and yours. (I can't drive on snow so I guess I'll stay here). Merry Christmas!!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3:08 PM  

  • LEAH!!!

    I heard of the Denver Storm/Blizzard this morning on the news and immediately thought of YOU!

    "jasonleahdenver.blogspot.com" that just CLICKED In my head! And...sure enough...I see WHITE...lots and lots of white on your blog...stay warm and safe! Have a nice cozy weekend!

    I love your puggies new winter coats...they are gorgeous...and just in time for this weather! That is like nothing I have ever seen here in Southern Ca.

    By Blogger Coco, at 11:41 PM  

  • Love the music box and the pugs' coats! So cute! So jealous of the white Christmas! But still hoping you guys stay safe. A white Christmas is one thing but a blizzard is another!
    p.s. totally meant to swap addresses with you for puggy cards this year- we still have some pics left if you'd like to email me your address!
    Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home