Life with Pugs

Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Shoes!

For the past few weeks, I have been searching for some shoes for our upcoming vacation. I wanted something really comfy and cool that would withstand several days of lots of walking.
So I finally ordered something today! I have always wanted a pair of Keen sandals, so I figured now was a good time to try them out! Here is the pair that I ordered:
I actually ordered them off ebay, and I am so excited to get them! I have never bought shoes on ebay, but they said they were new and were much cheaper than on other sites.

Have any of you worn Keens? If so, what did you think?

6 Comments:

  • Sweet! I've heard of Keens, but never had a pair, myself. You'll have to tell me what you think.

    And yeah, smart move, skip Hunchback and find a better way to waste those hours of your life!

    By Blogger Princess in Galoshes, at 9:43 PM  

  • They look comfy and light. Ebay is the best.

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:19 AM  

  • Look so comfy and durable!

    By Blogger Jessica, at 4:22 PM  

  • i have those shoes... don't work well with very sweaty feet and don't look too cool with socks :) and i don't recommend walking through sand as they don't drain well... and did make me feel very colorado-an when i wore them so i guess you needed them! :)

    By Blogger Greg and Bobbie, at 6:58 PM  

  • They look a lot like Tevas and I've worn those with great success.

    You'll have to let us know how you like them..

    By Blogger Nevis, at 9:43 AM  

  • I don't have those sandals but I have a pair of Chacos and I LOVE them. They are similar and made in the USA and all of that good stuff. Hope your Keens work out for you...

    By Blogger michie, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home