Life with Pugs

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Last Saturday was my birthday! I turned the big 27 and had a great day! We went skiing that morning at Breckenridge. It was cold and snowy, but we had a great time! We came home fairly early, and I took a nap (the BEST thing to do on a birthday, in my opinion!). And instead of birthday cake, I had my FAVORITE ice cream that night--Birthday Cake Remix from Cold Stone Creamery. It is SO GOOD! It is cake batter ice cream with brownie, fudge and sprinkles mixed in. It is YUMMY!

I received several wonderful gifts--here is one that my mom sent (a pug tote bag!).


And here are several cards I received!





We went out to dinner on Sunday and are going out again this weekend. It was a great birthday!

11 Comments:

  • OMG I am sooo sorry! I totally forgot your Birthday!(Blush)....so lets just say....the DVD that should arrive on your door step tomorrow from the UPS Truck is my birthday gift to you....lol


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:00 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Leah!
    I love your pug presents and cards!
    You can never have too many puggies! That is always what I tell my family and friends around my birthday. I think I am the easiest person in the family to buy for.
    :) melissa

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 9:43 PM  

  • Yeah! And yeah for Coldstone. I was just talking to the in-laws about Coldstone. Yes, it can be pricey, but well worth it for special occasions I think!

    By Blogger AM, at 6:55 AM  

  • Happy (belated) birthday!! That ice cream sounds delicious...I'll have to try it at coldstone soon! But, I still think you need a cake!

    By Blogger Page, at 7:51 AM  

  • Glad you had a great birthday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 AM  

  • Happy Birthday! We're the same age (I turned 27 in January)

    By Blogger Christine & Giggs, at 10:53 AM  

  • Happy belated Birthday! I love all of you cards. You are one of "those" people too! I get tons of pug stuff too and AB says I am becoming one of "those" people!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:30 PM  

  • Happy Birthday late....Looks like you had a great time. That ice cream looks so good. I love that pug shark card.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 10:23 PM  

  • hi leah!
    daisy and emmitt are two peas in a pod. emmitt LOVES paper! i think they are just trying to be little vaccuum cleaners so that we do not have to clean up after our art projects.
    have a wonderful day!
    melissa

    By Blogger Archie and Melissa, at 7:08 AM  

  • Happy birthday Leah, we're glad you had such a nice time.. that ice cream looks scrummy! :P

    Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

    By Blogger Weeny&Daisy, at 12:45 PM  

  • It always amazes me that pug stuff that my friends and family can find for any occassion. Come check us out sometime!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home