Life with Pugs

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Oscar's New Shirt

Tonight I took a trip to Target, and like most of my trips there, I strolled down the doggie aisle. I love the dog aisle at Target, but usually I don't buy anything. But tonight was different. I get really excited when their dog items are on clearance, and tonight I was in luck! I found a shirt for Oscar for $3.88! Here he is modeling his new tough guy shirt!

I am not sure if you can see it, but the shirt is dark green with skull and crossbones. Makes him look so tough!

8 Comments:

  • Oh, that is too cute!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:55 PM  

  • He looks very tough. Even I wouldn't mess with him when he's wearing that!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:33 AM  

  • I do the SAME THING at Target! I often look at all the tiny girly dog clothes and wish I had a "more petite" pug. Fat chance...ha! Loved the new shirt and great deal! Oscar looks very tough!

    By Blogger Page, at 8:14 AM  

  • LOVE it :) i'd wear that shirt myself, lol :) very handsome dude, but very tough as well!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • Way to cool!! xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

    By Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy, at 10:28 PM  

  • Loving the Cross Bone shirt! I wanted to get Willow and Belle the pink one but they were all out of their size....Oscar you look like one TOUGH PUG!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 10:39 AM  

  • Ah! I love it! Must go to Target! I never thought to see if they had dog stuff on clearance.

    By Blogger AM, at 2:01 PM  

  • LOVE that shirt!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home