Life with Pugs

Friday, May 25, 2007

Seattle Day #3

The Monday we were in Seattle, Jason and I went downtown to the waterfront. I LOVE downtown Seattle. There is just something about being on the water that is so exciting and magical to me. Our first stop was the Seattle Aquarium.

We saw the sea otters (I think that is what they were)--so cute!


We saw the fish from "Finding Nemo"

At the end, there is a really cool display where you can touch a variety of sea creatures. I touched the starfish--they were really hard and bumpy!


Posing with the mountains and the ferry in the background



Pike Place Market! This is truly one of my very favorite places in Seattle. All of the people, the smells, the food, the fish, the flowers--it makes me so happy! So many different cultures are represented in Seattle, so there are many different types of food in the market. I love it!


I love the floating bridges in Seattle. I had never seen anything like this before I went to Seattle, so it is pretty cool. This one goes over Lake Washington and Mercer Island.

Monday evening we went out to dinner with Jason's parents and sister and her husband for ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB! YUM!!! As silly as it sounds, this is truly one of the highlights of our trip each time. The crab is so fresh and so good--much better than you can find anywhere in Denver. We stuff ourselves silly, but it is worth it! Monday was a great day!!!

4 Comments:

  • Ha! The article says it all!

    http://www.theonion.com/content/news/dog_breeders_issue_massive_recall

    By Blogger Rickey, at 9:24 AM  

  • aww the sea otters are so cute!!!!

    By Blogger AM, at 9:50 AM  

  • All you can eat crab?? Oh my, I would be in Heaven!

    On another note, at Dillards, they have Cole-Haan dress shoes on sale for $46 dollars. I bought some because they are SO comfortable. I'm not sure if you're still needing some dress shoes, but I thought I'd let you know!

    By Blogger Carissa, at 11:05 AM  

  • Fantastic photos! And happy anniversary!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home