Life with Pugs

Monday, May 28, 2007

Our Camping Trip

Our trip in pictures!

Our little cabin

My studly husband building a fire

Our cabin at sunset

Mmmmmm, smores! I want another one already!


Making smores

Daisy and Oscar were good little campers. There were two little boys next to us who LOVED the pugs! They kept coming over just to pet them. Needless to say, the pugs loved that! So cute!

One of the many scenic overlook areas

Daisy wanted to see too!


You can't really see it in this picture, but there were a herd of elk grazing in this meadow. Off to the right of the herd, there was a momma coyote nursing her baby coyotes.

A beautiful mountain valley with a stream winding through

See, you all need to come visit!!!

9 Comments:

  • Well, I can never go camping around here ever again, because it will never compare with how great your camping trip an scenery looked!

    Your smores look great. How did you get the chocolate to be so melted?

    By Blogger AM, at 7:35 AM  

  • It looks like sooo much fun!

    By Blogger Olivia, at 12:15 PM  

  • Thaks for the tour!!! I want to go there!
    I just love those little cabins!

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 7:21 PM  

  • What a great trip you had! So glad the pugs got to join you. Usually, we pugs get left at home. I want some smores now too!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:32 AM  

  • AM, I heated my chocolate over the fire! We have a two-pronged marshmallow roasting stick, and the prongs are close enough together to lay the chocolate across and hold over the fire. When I eat smores, I LOVE to have the chocolate melted!

    Norman, Oscar wanted smores too! We dropped some chocolate on the ground and found him licking it up the next morning. It was just a little thank goodness, but it was funny because he has chocolate on his chin. Don't you pugs know that chocolate is bad for you?

    By Blogger Leah, at 7:34 AM  

  • So fun! I'm so jealous of your camping trip AND that you got to take the pugs! We took both pugs camping once in a primitive site with nothin' but tents. It was really way more fun that I thought...Robbie and I each had our own sleeping bag and each pug dove under the sleeping bag with us to sleep that night!

    By Blogger Page, at 8:43 AM  

  • Those are some nice shots! I like camping but Tony is a bit of a princess when it comes to 'roughing it'.

    By Blogger Christine & Giggs, at 7:24 PM  

  • Christine, that is why we stayed in the cabin! It had a real bed, plus there was access to real, hot showers and real, clean, flushing toilets. We aren't too great at roughing it either!

    By Blogger Leah, at 7:26 PM  

  • That looks like a great time. I like the little cabin!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home