Life with Pugs

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Latest Project

As some of you may know, one of my most favorite things to do is scrapbook. Several years ago, Jason gave me my own scrapbook table. It is SO nice to have, because I can leave my things out and easily pick up where I left off without leaving our dining room table a big mess. It was starting to get really cluttered, so I needed a better way to organize my things. I saw the idea for a pegboard in one of my magazines and loved it, so I begged Jason to make me one. He did, and I finally finished painting it and putting everything together.

I LOVE it so much! I have many of my supplies up on the wall and out of the way. It is helpful because I can see what I have and be reminded to use different things. I am so happy with the way it turned out!
I am currently working on a scrapbook for Jason. We were given a bunch of pictures of him growing up. I am really excited about the way it is turning out and can't wait to see the finished product! And my next plan for the area is to turn the wall to the left into my "pug area!"

1 Comments:

  • Wow, I admire that. I've finished exactly two pages in Emma's scrapbook. She hasnt even left the hospital in it yet. lol. I love that peg board idea. A great way to use the space. WTG Jason!

    By Blogger AM, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home