Life with Pugs

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Houseguest, Shopping Spree and Biking to Work


Hello all! Hope you are having a good week. We currently have a guest staying in our house--Moxie, Daisy's best pug friend! She is staying with us until next Tuesday, and everyone is having a great time! All three pugs get along great and play and play until they are worn out. It is fun having another pug in the mix!
AM, I blame this on you (just kidding)! I went to Bath and Body Works on Monday and had a mini shopping spree! I went in intending to spend only $20 and came out spending a little more than that. But the deals were irresistible!!! I am actually planning on going back before the sale is over to get one more Wallflower for my bedroom. I love those things!


Today was my first adventure of biking to work, and it actually went well! It is only about 5-6 miles to work, so it wasn't too bad. I had no idea how long it would take, but is suprisingly only took 30 minutes! It was great, and I plan on doing it much more in the future.




I don't have to work tomorrow, so yay for a 3 day weekend! Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe and blessed weekend!

6 Comments:

  • I was tempted by the sale but walked quickly by! What is a Wallflower? I might need to go back! Hugs! Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 PM  

  • Three Pugs! I am so jealous!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:25 AM  

  • Aww..Moxie looks adorable!:)

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 10:54 AM  

  • Moxie sure is a cutie! The more pugs the better!

    By Blogger Duke and Gidget, at 11:22 AM  

  • Eh, dont worry, I am getting blamed a lot lately for people spending all their money at the BBW sale! lol.

    You must really have great weather there to be biking 5-6 miles!

    I would be sweat drenched in the 1 mile from my house to work.

    By Blogger AM, at 12:40 PM  

  • Have a great time playing with Moxie. What a cute baby. xoxoPugsley, Buster and Cricket

    By Blogger Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home