Life with Pugs

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Meme!

From Alfred's Mom and Ragus Pug and Giggs' Mom and Sixer's Mom:

Some random facts about me!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think anyone, but it is a biblical name
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? tuna (does that count?)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Just furry ones!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? This is HARD because I LOVE CEREAL! I hardly buy it anymore because I can't control myself. I love the Grape Nuts Trail Mix and Life with Yogurt Clusters. YUMMMMM!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoe
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? strong-willed!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cake Batter from Cold Stone (had it for dinner last night! Thanks Mom!)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile and teeth
15. RED OR PINK? I like both but probably pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? worry too much and tempter
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mommy
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING ? Black workout shorts and tennis shoes
20 WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 2 cherry Hershey kisses
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? pug sneezes
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Jason's cologne, brownies baking
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE ? Jason
25.PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I sniped it off the blogs listed above
26. HAIR COLOR? light brown
27. EYE COLOUR? Blue
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes!
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Asian
30.SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Return to Me
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light blue
33. SUMMER OR WINTER . both!
34. HUGS OR Kisses? hugs
.35. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownies with frosting
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? -??
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? -??
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Clara
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mountains
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? The Today Show
41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Ocean, pugs
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
43. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Brazil
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? not really
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Wichita Falls, Texas
46. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? All of you!

3 Comments:

  • I have never heard of cherry hershey kisses!are they new?

    By Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥, at 9:35 PM  

  • Lisa, I think they actually come out around Christmas time. They are similar to the chocolate covered cherry cordials (which I do NOT like) but are much, much better. I have these terrible co-workers who keep baskets and jar of these types of yummy goodies on their desk all the time. It is the downfall of me!

    By Blogger Leah, at 9:44 PM  

  • Brownies with chocolate icing....don't get me started! I must try the cherry kisses.

    By Blogger Sandy, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home