Life with Pugs

Friday, February 16, 2007

It WAS a Happy Valentine's Day!

Jason and I had a very good Valentine's Day. For dinner, he made steak and crab legs, which we ate by candlelight as we listed to Josh Groban. Then we watched American Idol and went to bed relatively early. All in all, it was a very quiet and relaxing evening, exactly what I like.

And Jason did a wonderful job on a gift (I think I will keep him)! He gave me a gift card to a spa--which is something I have never done before! I am SO SO excited and cannot wait until I am able to use it. I am thinking of getting a massage and pedicure--but do you guys have any suggestions? I have heard that the hot stone massages are nice. Help!


Here are some of the cards we received, from family and friends. Jason gave me the pug card, and the other doggy card is from Daisy and Oscar. They are such good little puggies!


And these cards are from one of Jason's sisters and her three girls. Hope everyone had a good Valentine's day!

4 Comments:

  • That dinner looks so good. Good Job to your husband on that spa card. A stone massage sounds interesting!

    By Blogger Sandy, at 5:43 AM  

  • Sounds like you guys had a good time.:)
    I had a GREAT Valentine's and if you visit my blog, you'll see why.:D

    By Blogger Silverstar, at 3:48 PM  

  • Mmmmm. Crab legs are soooo good! I bet you'll have a great time at that spa! Facials are nice too!

    By Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone, at 7:13 AM  

  • We went to the FurBall and I looked for a Pug for you to take a photo if, but guess what? There were none there? That is like, so terrible. Wish you and your sweet ones could have attened.

    By Blogger Olivia, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home