Life with Pugs

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is 2007?! Another year has come, the Christmas decorations are down, and we are looking forward to what this year holds. Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year! Anyone do anything fun for New Year's Eve?


Daisy helped take the tree down today!

We were invited to a couple of parties but just weren't feeling it, so went out to dinner instead and then came home. I fell asleep (that's what a few good drinks does to me) while Jason watched some TV and then read. He had to get up early and go to work today, so it was just as well that we stayed home. I am glad to read that some of my blog friends stayed home too and went to bed before midnight!

Anyone have any good new year's resolutions? I usually don't make any (they never seem to last long), but I do have some goals I want to work on this year, including:
1) improvements in my spiritual life and relationship with God
2) continued exercise (I can definitely tell it is making a difference and have missed it the last
few weeks due to traveling and blizzards)
3) eating 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day (this is REALLY hard for me--fruits and
vegetables are just not something I like all that much--I would much rather have chocolate)
4) eating 3 servings of milk products per day
5) not being so affected by others around me

I liked Amanda's resolutions for Meimei and Miko. Daisy's #1 resolution is the same as one of theirs--no more poop eating. And along those lines, Oscar's #1 resolution is to stop pooping in the house.




Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed 2007! Thank you all for your friendship and encouragement over the past year--the blog world is amazing!




2 Comments:

  • Happy New Year!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

  • Happy New Year!! One thing that I tried to eat for more fruits and veggies were those (leather) fruit bars that have veggies in them too. Or maybe getting into the habit of making a fruit smoothie?
    I'm trying to eat more fruits and veggies too!

    By Blogger My Pugs Blogger, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home