Life with Pugs

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 2: Disney's Hollywood Studios

We spent our second day at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I love this park because I love old movies and love it's "old Hollywood" feel.
One of our most favorite rides in all the parks--the Tower of Terror!

Another really fun ride--Rock 'n Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

Some fun backdrops


Mickey water tower

Topiary version of Mickey water tower

Jason and I went back that evening to see the Fantasmic show. It is a really cool show over water using fountains, lasers, fire, fireworks. I love it!
Another great day was had by all!

4 Comments:

  • Ahh...Tower of Terror is a great ride, too. My favorite ride at "California's Adventure" (that's the park it's inside in California)

    By Blogger Nevis, at 9:15 AM  

  • Brings back some of the best memories of my life.
    hugs & kisses, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 AM  

  • Looks like a lot of fun. Mom and Dad are planning on seeing Fantasmic when they are at Disney World in April...with out me...:(
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

    By Blogger Jemima Jones Beck, at 1:56 PM  

  • Your pictures are great, looks like so much fun. I haven't been to Disney since I was a little girl but my sister says the Aerosmith ride is great!

    By Blogger Mrs.D, at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home